The following materials need to be attached as one PDF file when submitting the nomination form below.
- Nomination statement that describes the nominee's discovery/innovation from their PhD dissertation research, the translation into real-world ventures, and the broader societal impact.
- Two-page curriculum vita of the nominee.
- At minimum, two letters of support from cognizant faculty members, staff or parties from within and external to the University that substantiate the impact of the nominee’s dissertation research. Note: at least one letter of support must be from within the University and where possible, all letters should include anecdotes about the nominator’s interactions with the nominee.
- Other information relevant to the award.
- Self-nominations are encouraged.
Click here for the Nomination Form
Deadline: Friday, September 9, 2016
Selection: A selection committee will be convened in partnership by Associate Dean Mary-Ann Mycek (Graduate Education), Associate Dean Dawn Tilbury (Research), and Executive Director Thomas Frank (Center for Entrepreneurship). Notifications will be sent by early October 2016.
Questions about the Arbor Networks PhD Research Impact Lecture and Award can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.